Information Forms

Course Credit Transfer

Please contact your program advisor for courses you would like assessed for exemption.

    You will need to complete a Transfer Credit Request form:

    Download form

    • The course(s) must have been taken within the past five years at a recognized institution.
      exception: National Advanced Certificate in Local Authority Administration (NACLAA) which has a limit of 8 years
    • There is a fee for each course being assessed.